Writing for Common Ninja
Thank you for taking interest in writing for Common Ninja!
Our desire is to create an information hub for web developers, so if you are enthusiastic about web development and getting paid to write about it, this is the right place for you.
The aim of our blog is to provide our readers with relevant, helpful & inspiring content that will aid them in improving their skills, projects, websites & online shops.
We strive to offer real value and we want our audience to evolve. To that end, we want to provide our audience with the solutions to their problems, help them navigate the various common and uncommon pitfalls, offer them tips and tricks that will improve their workflow, provide them with insights and inspire them.
Our audience includes web developers, web designers & agencies.
Our content & what we are looking for
Our content is aimed primarily at web developers, and more specifically, at those who develop apps, plugins, widgets and similar extensions for e-commerce and website-building platforms — for example, Shopify, WooCommerce, WordPress, Wix, Webflow and the like.
Our articles cover everything those web developers may require — from technical information about platforms and frameworks to general information about marketing, SEO, design and anything else that will make their development experience and their end product better.
We are looking for:
- How-to guides
- Valuable tips
- Product, tool, or service comparisons
- Web Developer
First thing first, we apologize in advance should there be any delays in our response. We receive many requests, and we aim to answer them all. We’ll strive to answer you as quickly as possible, we promise!
- Your first step should be to introduce yourself. We’d like to know who you are, what your passions are, what sort of experience you have, and we’d like to see any relevant samples of your work. Please send it here.
- Then, provide us with the topic of the article you want to write. We’ll carefully consider it and decide whether to proceed with it or not.
- Should we decide to proceed, we’ll ask you to write an outline. This process may involve some to and fro before we approve it.
- Then, we’ll set a deadline and ask you to write the article. This, too, may require some to and fro before we approve it.
- Upon successful submission, you will be paid.
- We reserve the right to edit your article as we see fit.
- You cannot repost the submitted article elsewhere.
- Common Ninja owns the rights to any and all content published on its platform. Common Ninja reserves the right to repurpose, republish, update, or remove contributed content at any time.
Guidelines & Requirements
For detailed guidelines and requirements, please see the document below.
For any questions related to writing for Common Ninja, please contact us.